E-administration in Poland, Romania,Russia and Ukraine Student name: Radu Ana-Maria Professor dr. inż.: ZdzisƗaw Pólkowski Professor dr: RafaƗ Czachor Poland,Polkowice 2013 Agenda 1. Abstract 2. Introduction: The concept of E-Administration in general 3. Administration in Poland, Romania, Russia and Ukraine 4. E-administration in Romania and Poland 5. E-administration in Russia and Ukraine 6. Comparison of E-administration in these countries 7. Evolution of documents using E-administration 8. The advantages of E-administration 9. Conclusions 10. Bibliography 1. Introduction The concept of E-administration in general E-Administration, or electronic administration refers to any of a number of mechanisms which convert what in a traditional office are paper processes into electronic processes, with the goal being to create a paperless office. This is an ICT tool, with the goal being to improve productivity and performance. •It’s objective is to introduce total transparency and accountability leading to better e-Governance with in any organization. In Germany, this initiative is especially targeted at government organizations, where public accountability is of special concern. Similar processes are being developed in many American corporations. • The implementation of any e-administration solution should be customer centric rather than organization centric, should remove dependence on specific individuals, and should introduce transparent systems of working. • E-administration in Poland • The concept of Electronic Administration (Eadministration) provides citizens and businesses with access to a wide array of public services through Internet. Such practices are becoming more and more common in many EU countries. • Why should we invest in the digitalization of public administration? • And how does the market for e-government services work in Poland compared to the rest of the European Union? Electronic Platform of Public Administration Servicies-ePUAP Electronic Platform of Public Administration Services (ePUAP) is a coherent and systematic action program designed and developed to allow public institutions make their electronic services available to the public. The website www.epuap.gov.pl enables defining citizen and businesses service processes, creates channels of access to different systems of public administration and extends the package of public services provided electronically. "Effective operations of the Public administration should be the standard and we endeavour to reach this", says Agnieszka Boboli , Director of the IT Projects Center. " Having developed ePUAP platform for 4 years, we have been encouraging public entities to use this tool. As you can see for instance in ZUS, the cooperation is beneficial for both sides. While creating more and more efficient systems that can cooperate with each other, we optimize costs borne by the administration and citizens gain new, better tools of communication with public offices ". The ePUAP project was carried out in the years 2005 - 2008. Project financing The cost of the project “Construction of electronic Platform of Public Administration Services” - 32 million PLN - was covered in 75% by the funds from the European Regional Development Fund (under the Sector Operational Programme "Supporting Competitiveness of Enterprises for the years 2004 - 2006), while the remaining 25% of the cost was covered by a national co-financing. Funds for the ePUAP2 project were gained from the 7th priority axis of the Innovative Economy Operational Programme and amounts to 140 million PLN (85% of eligible expenses were covered by the European Regional Development Fund, 15% were covered by a national co-financing).