BitClub Network Information (DownLoad the PowerPoint)

Report
What is Bitcoin?
 A Worldwide Digital Currency that is decentralized and not
controlled by any government or institution.
 Bitcoin is sent using the Internet directly from person to
person with no bank or intermediary
 Bitcoin is a Fast, Safe and Anonymous way to send money
 Anyone can set up a Bitcoin account (No Qualifications)
 No Fees, No Chargebacks and No Borders
Bitcoin is the FUTURE of MONEY!!
How Does Bitcoin Work?
 Anyone can purchase Bitcoin from a Bitcoin exchange using dozens of different
currencies and payment methods to buy and sell it. (localbitcoins.com)
 Bitcoin is sent from person to person similar to how paypal works with an email. All
you need is a BTC address to send to and it will arrive instantly
 Bitcoin relies on miners who verify all transactions that are sent.
 Bitcoin is traded on the open market so there is always a real value determined
Who Uses Bitcoin?
 Over 100,000 Business in the US and estimated 500,000 worldwide
 Growing fast as more merchants accept it daily (its easy to set up)
 There are no refunds, chargebacks or fees to accept bitcoin and the
money is received instantly when sent (Soon it will be everywhere)
Is Bitcoin Safe?
 Yes, Bitcoin is designed with privacy and security in mind with all transactions happening
anonymously so there is no personal information exchanged.
 Every transaction must be verified by the Bitcoin mining network before being validated
 Bitcoin uses 2 keys…
 1 Private Key (only available to owner of wallet)
 1 Public Key (used by miners to verify the public ledger)
What is Bitcoin Mining?
 Everyone who uses Bitcoin becomes part of the bank of Bitcoin
 Miners use special software to solve math problems that verify all transactions and they
are rewarded with newly issued Bitcoin in exchange for using their computing power
 As more miners come online, the network gets more secure and the math gets harder
 Bitcoin would not work without miners
What Are Mining Pools?
 It’s nearly impossible for individuals to mine because the math is getting so hard to
solve that it takes massive computing power to work
 The Solution… Mining Pools! People can share in the profits by pooling together
their resources and splitting up the Bitcoin that is mined
 There are no limits or restrictions on how big a pool can get or how one is set up.
What is BitClub Network?
 We make Bitcoin Simple!
 We are a team of experts, professionals and programmers who set up this
membership to help the average person cash in on Bitcoin.
 Gain exclusive access to our mining projects and other Bitcoin opportunities
Lifetime Membership Only $99
Crypto Currencies
**Bitcoin has Sparked a Digital Coin Revolution**




There are OVER 400 Digital Currencies (also called Crytpo Currencies)
Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Blackcoin are a few of the big ones
Some of these coins are a lot more profitable to mine based on the industry.
With BitClub we give you full access to our proprietary software that allows us to mine
for dozens of other crypto currencies and exchange them into Bitcoin.
BitClub Mining Software
 We have built our own proprietary software that controls mining hardware.
 We use real time data to analyze Crypto Currencies to see which coin is the
most profitable to mine, then we allocate our hardware to mine for it
*This Software Creates MORE PROFIT For Everyone*
BitClub Mining Pools
Pool #1 = $500/Share
 Purchase a share for $500 USD
 Get paid daily from your share of total mining profits (everyday)
 Each share will pay 50% in profits with the other 50% being used to repurchase more shares in this mining pool. (fractional shares issued daily)
BitClub Mining Pools
Pool #2 = $1,000/Share
 Purchase a share for $1,000 USD
 Get paid daily from your share of total mining profits (everyday)
 Each share will pay 60% in profits with the other 40% being used to repurchase more shares in this mining pool. (fractional shares issued daily)
BitClub Mining Pools
Pool #3 = $2,000/Share
 Purchase a share for $2,000 USD
 Get paid daily from your share of total mining profits (everyday)
 Each share will pay 70% in profits with the other 30% being used to repurchase more shares in this mining pool. (fractional shares issued daily)
BitClub Referral Network
 Get Paid in Bitcoin by referring other members
 There are 4 ways to earn commissions…
 Binary commissions paid on all volume
 2 level Matching Bonus
 Level-up Bonus structure paid on entire network
 Global Founders Pool (Limited Time)
 With BitClub you can earn a percentage of all the Bitcoin
being mined and paid out to your personal network
 All commissions are paid daily in Bitcoin (almost instantly)
Earn Daily Profits from Bitcoin Mining
Binary Tree
All new people you introduce to BitClub will be placed on your LEFT Team
or RIGHT TEAM of your binary tree depending on your placement settings
 For every 20 Credits on your Left + 20 Credits
on your Right you earn a one time $400 bonus
 Mining Pool # 1 = 1 Credit
 Mining Pool # 2 = 2 Credits
 Mining Pool # 3 = 4 Credits
*The most you can cycle is 1 time per day
Binary Pays Through Infinite Levels
Matching Bonuses
Double Matching Bonus Paid on each cycle
 You earn $50 each time one of your personally
enrolled members completes a cycle in the Binary
 Plus, you earn another $50 each time one of your 2nd
generation members completes a cycle
 Each cycle pays $100 matching bonus to upline
 No daily, weekly, or monthly maximum
 No qualifications to earn this match
Help YOUR TEAM Cycle and Get Paid More!
Level-up Team Infinity Bonus
The First TWO (1,2) people you enroll will be placed on Team #1
1
2
 Earn 15% on whatever these team members purchase. This commission is paid
on FULL Shares as well as Partial Shares purchases from the mining pools
 Everyone who enrolls below these two people will Level-up to the qualified upline
members and pay extra commissions up.
Level-up Team Infinity Bonus
The next THREE (3,4,5) people you enroll will be placed on Team # 2
2
1
3
15%
1
20%
2
4
20%
5
5%
 Earn 20% on whatever these three team members purchase. This commission is
paid on FULL Shares and Partial Shares purchased from the mining pools
 You also earn a 5% Level-up Bonus on all of their first TWO personally sponsored
people and all of their first TWO personals, and so on through INFINITY!
Level-up Team Infinity Bonus
The next THREE (6,7,8) people you enroll will be placed on Team # 3
2
1
15%
3
4
25%
25%
5
20%
7
6
1
10%
2
3
4
8
5
5%
 Earn 25% on whatever these three team members purchase.
 You also earn a 10% Level-up Bonus on all of their first TWO personally sponsored people and
all of their first TWO personals, and so on through INFINITY!
 You also earn a 5% Level-up Bonus on all of those people’s 3rd, 4th, and 5th personally
sponsored people and so on through INFINITY!
Level-up Team Infinity Bonus
The 9th person and beyond that you enroll will be placed on Team # 4
27.5%
2
1
15%
3
4
20%
5
6
7
8
25%
9+
1
2
12.5%
3
4
5
6
7.5%
 Earn 27.5% on whatever these three team members purchase.
 You also earn a 12.5% Level-up Bonus on all of their first TWO personally sponsored people and
all of their first TWO personals, and so on through INFINITY!
 You also earn a 7.5% Level-up Bonus on all of those people’s 3rd, 4th, and 5th personally
sponsored people and so on through INFINITY!
 You also earn a 2.5% Level-up Bonus on all of those people’s 6th, 7th, and 8th personals
7
2.5%
8
Level-up Team Infinity Bonus
27.5%
9+
When anyone that you sponsor into your level 4 team gets to their own level 4 (they enroll 9
and more) you will receive a 2.5% level up bonus on all of their personally sponsored level 4
share purchases. And you will also receive a 2.5% level up bonus on all of those peoples
first 8, first 8, first 8 and so on through infinity.
Join BitClub
You must have a Bitcoin Account to join BitClub. If you don’t have one you
can get one very easily from (Blockchain.info, Coinbase.com) etc.

similar documents