Leupold - Tactical Optics

Leupold Tactical Optics
Mission Statement
Protect our way of life
Increase the target engagement
effectiveness of the individual warfighter and
law enforcement professional through optical
enhancement, technology integration, and
focused training in order to enhance their
mission success.
Purpose for Meeting
• Gain a better understanding of U.S. Army NG
to help uncover new business opportunities
• Demonstrate Leupold’s abilities to design,
engineer, and produce cutting edge military
• Demonstrate Leupold’s commitment to
design, engineer, and produce cutting edge
military optics
Company History
Founded in 1907, Markus “Fred” Leupold set up a 1-man shop at 5th and
Oak Street in Portland, OR to repair surveying equipment.
• 1947 the company entered the riflescope market
• 1949 Leupold was the first to fill optics with nitrogen to prevent fogging.
• 2012 Still located in Oregon, 5th generation, family owned
Leupold & Stevens, Inc
• Facility is over 158,000
square feet
• Off-site Distribution Center
is 20,000 square feet
• Over 600 Oregon-based
Leupold employees
• One of the largest
installation of Index
machines and one of the
largest consumers of
Alcoa aluminum on the
west coast of the United
• Leading brand of
riflescopes worldwide
Legacy Product
US Army
• EBR- Mark 4 3.5-10
M110- Mar 4 3.5-10
M24- M3A Fixed 10
M107- Mark 4 4.5-14
M151 – COTS Spotting scope
M 2010- Mark 4 6.5-20
• Combat Hunter Bino- COTS
SSOT – COTS Spotting Scopes
HDO – Mark 8 1.1-8
Relentless Innovation
Recent Award: ECOS-O
Current Big Army Projects
M110 Upgrade/ CSASS Mark 6 3-18
M151 Refurbishment
Army PSR

similar documents